Corning Haunted Waters Fall Classic

This is just a test forum.

Moderator: hucknchuck

Corning Haunted Waters Fall Classic

Postby Barry » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:31 am

Just a quick update. 'Twas a nice day. The weather was pretty good, some sun and little wind. The Ithaca contingent consisted of Bob, Brandon, Heather, Matt, Steve, and me. I wish more DiscIthacans could have made it, but we still had a strong showing. Bob played well and won open. I played well for me and won advanced (in a playoff against the Andy who is the intermediate NY state champ. (I predict in two years people will not believe I ever beat Andy in a round.)) I don't think anyone else cashed, but I could be wrong. I kinda missed the ending because of the playoff.

Oh yeah. It's a good thing I didn't play advanced masters -- the winner there beat the best advanced score by 10 strokes and was only 2 strokes behind Bob!
Barry

Postby lankylefty » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:00 am

:D awesome! im so jealous, wish i could have been there to give ya a run barry....bob is da man!! what were the scores like...? im guessing a total of 115-120 for the ams....?who was the advanced master that kicked azz....andy ?golf sunday!!!!! post times and places on the board
lankylefty

Postby Barry » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:38 pm

lankylefty wrote::D awesome! im so jealous, wish i could have been there to give ya a run barry....bob is da man!! what were the scores like...? im guessing a total of 115-120 for the ams....?who was the advanced master that kicked azz....andy ?golf sunday!!!!! post times and places on the board

Bob was 107.
Ams were 119.
AA played adv. Larry Entz was on fire with a 109. Looking him up at pdga.com I note that he is qualified to be an advanced grandmaster!

I'm still drinking my coffee. TC3 12 or 12:30? Where do you want to play Lanky?
Barry

Postby lankylefty » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:46 pm

trying to get bob and pedro out...tough to do on a sunday...im heading to belle now for a lil work and play..maybe golf at 1 or later?..
lankylefty

Postby Barry » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:48 pm

lankylefty wrote:trying to get bob and pedro out...tough to do on a sunday...im heading to belle now for a lil work and play..maybe golf at 1 or later?..

Do you mean TC3 at 1 or 1:30? I can do that. If you mean someplace else, post or call my cell. Thanks.
Barry

Return to Test Forum 1